Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fighter Class

We started with a jog that is from my view around 8KM!!!! me and my 2 senior is at the back, around 1/4 of the jog the regular fighter class people were all in front of us with some distance aound 1/3 of the jog they are way in front of us till we cant see them at all.... >.<  Around 3/4 of the jog we had a sprint then continue to jog again.

When we are back at the gym, we drank some water, put on our handwraps and immediately shadow box. After that it was pad work, techniques with gloves, "warm-up" sparring and finally its the Sparring!

Not like normally sparring I had >.< its the first time I got so many clean shots to the face till i am dizzy... I am a total noob in that class TT
due to my instep being injured I nvr really kick with my right leg, all I do was box and use my left leg to kick the inner tight, at least i manage to go in deep and box. I remember when I was super tired i heard Juan shouting "Don't Forget you still have a push kick" and after I gain some distance when my opponent trying to come in close I used a push kick and landed on him stopping his attack and I was thinking OMG so my push kick is so freaking useful! & my push kick is fast enough to stop ppl attacks too, i need to use more of it next time!!

I am really tired so i will write till here^^

No comments:

Post a Comment