Sunday, July 21, 2013

I have been doing so much stuff and really, do you care? if i nvr ask you about it you wont even reply that do you like it or not, that really feels that you replied because I asked you about it.
Really dont care about my life and what i do and you are not interested at all do you? sometimes i am really tired, i pick myself up over and over again cause i know that i do still love you but if this kind of stuff still continue, if it still continue i dont know what i will do also...
Why do ppl say dont ever get into a relationship where the other side still cant remember someone, now i do get it. You are the one who ask us to patch up and why now still doing this to me? Is this fun? i am pissed off but at the same time sad.
As a guy i believe that i should have done more to let you forget about him and be totally in this relationship but you dont give me a chance to do it. You nvr did care of the stuff i did and so how am i gonna do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment